Hydroxylamine hydrochloride, 97%, ACROS Organics, Quantity: 1kg, CAS: 5470-11-1, White, Melting Point: 155 deg.C to 158 deg.C, Molecular Formula: H3NO.HCl, Molecular Weight: 69.49, Packaging: Plastic bottle, Percent Purity: 97%
Safety and Handling
- Hydroxylamine hydrochloride
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Carcinogenicity Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- ACUTE AQUATIC Acute 1
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H301-Toxic if swallowed.
- H312-Harmful in contact with skin.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H351-Suspected of causing cancer.
- H373-May cause damage to organs.
- H400-Very toxic to aquatic life.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.